Sunday, February 1, 2009

Officially breaking the rules

Update on my last post. I think a lot of my reasoning for not wanting a relationship in the past has been because I haven't felt like settling down. I enjoy going out and dancing and I like to flirt and meet guys and have fun. I always thought that dating someone seriously would basically get in the way of that. But honestly, lately it's been getting old anyways. And some of my life choices have made my friends mad at me and have caused all sorts of drama. So I have kind of been trying to change a bit lately anyways and not be so crazy I guess. I had a good year of letting myself live a little crazy and have some fun, but honestly I'm tired of it all. Yea, the club scene was fun for a bit. Yea, it's an ego boost to have guys hitting on you for a while. But after not too long, you realize that the clubs are too crowded and a little gross, and the guys are all pretty sleazy. So it's really not that great anyways.

So time for why this is relevant. As of last night, I am officially in my second relationship ever. And I am very happy :) And I was always afraid that being with someone would make me feel like I was tied down, and that I couldn't have as much fun as I used to. But that's really not the case with him. He is in a way very much less experienced than I am, seeing as I am the second girl he has ever kissed or fooled around with. Yea, I think I'm in my thirties at this point haha. So he kind of makes me want to be a better person in a way. I don't regret anything I've done, but being with him makes me want to calm down a bit I guess.

Not to mention, he is completely amazing. I'm afraid he likes me a little too much, but right now I don't mind :) I have never felt as comfortable with anyone as I do with him, and it is a great feeling. Not to mention the killer chemistry... that kind of helps too ;)

No comments: